Logo

SimTractor.com :: View topic - Blast from the past
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   
Blast from the past

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jd2850,3350
Quality Poster
Quality Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:37 am    Post subject: Blast from the past Reply with quote

Been playing a lot of Farming Simulator 17 lately and it got me thinking... Whatever happened to SimTractor?! I absolutely loved this game as a kid and to come onto the forums now and see such desolation makes me sad. I know other social media sort of killed internet forums in the same way that video killed the radio star but it's still a real shame to see such a great game and community seemingly disappear.
I know I'm not gonna achieve anything with this, just thought I'd say big up to Ben for making said great game and a shout out to all old (and some newer) members on here from back in the day. Used to be some proper banter on here years ago.

Also, how the He'll I remembered my username and password I'll never know haha.

CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 6400+, 2 CPUs @ 3.2 GHz.
RAM: 3.326 GB.
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTX with 768 MB of memory.
HardDrive: 232 GB.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SimTractor.com Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: