Logo

SimTractor.com :: View topic - In the Next Update
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   
In the Next Update

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dude8182

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:02 pm    Post subject: In the Next Update Reply with quote

Hey,

I was just thinking about something for the next update. Is it possible to be able to use the same combine for corn and wheat? Right now we are having to buy 2 combines, one for wheat and one for corn. Can you make it so that 1 combine will be able to use both heads? I don't know how crops get taken off in Europe, but in Canada we use 1 combine with 2 heads (1 corn and 1 wheat).

How about adding a Aiflow or spinner truck mod to the next update? This way we can spread fertilizer quicker and get more acres done. Not many farmers have one but usually the local co-op has one and they come out and spread the fields. here is the link. http://www1.caseih.com/northamerica/Products/Application/810-Flex-Air-Applicator/Pages/Intro.aspx

Grain bins would be pretty cool with an auger or a leg system. Like the silo in the current version, but silos are a thing of the past here. On the following link you can see the setup, with an overhead bin and some storage bins. You unload the trucks/wagons under the overhead system into the pit (as we do now at the grain elevator down the road). When you wish to haul grain out it comes out of the overhead and into the truck (like at town now too). Here is the link. http://www.faqs.org/photo-dict/phrase/8639/grain-storage-facility.html

Let me know your thoughts on these? Are they good ideas to put in the game or are they impractical to put in the game. I really like the game a lot, but would like to see some bigger fields that are closer to the home farm. Piddly little fields like the one one the island or castle which ever you like to call it where you have to go over the bridge are almost useless. They are more of a pain in the rear. I usually just sell those fields as well as the ones in town. Takes too long to drive to. I would like to see some bigger fields that are closer to the main farm. The fields in the mountains are fine as well as the ones beside the farm.
Can you open up the fields along the driveway, and behind the farm? That would be really nice.

Can you make the beet harvester head wider? Here in Canada and the US, we can dig anywhere from 4 to 12 rows (maybe bigger?). Currently on the game we can only dig 3 rows.

Sorry for the long rant, just was typing and thinking at the same time. Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,
Derek
PieterG

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with al Very Happy
Quality Poster
Quality Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also agree, would love to see a larger fert spreader and a wider head on the beet harvester!
jft_14hotmail.co

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well for now you can try my farm layout titled, "Midwestern Layout" I have a leg system for the grain which is next to the grain trigger so it is usable and many other American style buildings.

http://www.simtractor.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12686&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SimTractor.com Forum Index -> Wish List All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: